The Green-GO Dante interface links up to 8 audio streams (4 in / 4 Out) from and into the Green-GO network.
Stay digital. The Dante interface will directly convert digital audio streams from Dante or AES67 to Green-GO and vice-versa, without the conversion losses that occur during analog to digital (and contrary) conversion.
This allows various audio signals to be injected into and extracted from the Green-GO network All Green-GO ports can be configured individually through the setup menu of the Green-GO Dante Interface. The Dante ports are manageable with the Dante Controller
Each of the 4 dual ports can operate in a full user based mode or a general purpose line in/out mode The Dante interface has a large TFT color screen for easy and quick setup and menu navigation. The display will give a quick overview of transmitted and received audio signals and levels.
Article number: GGO-DNTI
- Easily combinable with any other Green-GO Beltpack or Multi-Channel Station (no separate matrix or interface required)
- Connects up to 8 Dante (4 in / 4 out) audio streams to and from the Green-GO network
- Get Audio into and out of the Green-GO system, like Program audio or announcements.
- Connect an audio source from anywhere in the world with a Green-GO bridge device
- Intercom routing data, system setup & preferences are stored in local memory
- Create your own configuration with the free Green-GO Control software
- Dimensions: (L/W/H): 485 x 160 x 45 mm Weight: 2,38 Kg
- PoE (802.3af) or optional external 12V DC Power Supply. Power consumption < 5 Watt