We are proud to finally lift the curtains and give you access to what we have been working on in the background for all these past months: Green-GO version 5 – a complete reimagination of the Green-GO system. We have taken all your feedback over the years and created entirely new software and firmware, improving accessibility and control over your Green-GO systems. This has allowed us to put Green-GO on new feet that will carry us much further than ever before!
Please read the documentation to upgrade to Green-GO Control 5
and consider subscribing to our community to give help or feedback getting to know Green-GO 5
- The new user interface of Green-GO Control 5 provides lots of quality of life improvements like drag and drop, device previews, live input levels, dashboards, and so much more.
- We have not only re-written the complete software stack but also redesigned the user experience: The new user interface of Green-GO Control 5 provides lots of quality of life improvements like drag and drop, device previews, live input levels, dashboards, and so much more.
- The new dashboards are freely customizable and allow you to manage, monitor, or diagnose your system effectively.
- A device profile enables you to set up and store a device-specific configuration for your users, providing access to every device property and providing you with a graphical preview of the configured device.
- Green-GO 5 lets you give a trusted person remote and secure ad-hock access to your configuration and system via the internet.
- The new software enables you to monitor or control your system from multiple devices at once.
- We've introduced the new channel modes to allow for a per-channel configuration of more complex setups.
- The flex list is a new concept to provide more flexibility to devices with limited UI space like belt-packs or wall panels.
- You now have the ability to assign a color to your users and groups. This color is displayed on your devices and allows for better distinguishability between different targets.
- A room defines the physical location of your users or devices. Once defined, Green-GO allows you to automatically dim communications coming from devices with the same room configured.
- It is now possible to save your custom configuration as a default on to your devices, making it easy to recall your known and tested setup at any time.
- Green-GO Control 5 allows you to take the best parts of your configuration with you by merging selected components into your new setup.
- Green-GO Control 5 brings new setup assistants that help complete tedious tasks like adding many users or setting up complex configurations like a full IFB setup.
- Templates make it easy to reuse and propagate a defined set of properties to a specific device or user, thus making it possible to quickly create or configure many users.
- Secure all your Green-GO communications with symmetrical AES-256 encryption to prevent potential eavesdropping.