Green-GO Quad 4-wire Interface. The Green-GO Quad 4 wire interface can connect any 4-wire analogue system to the Green-GO network.
A 4-wire port consists of a pair of 3-pin XLR in and output ports with a Sub-D9 connector for general purpose in and output for contact closures.
This allows separate audio signals to be injected into and extracted from the Green-GO network All ports can be configured individually through the setup menu of the Green-GO Quad 4 wire.
A 4-wire port can operate in a full user based mode or a general purpose line in/out mode The Quad 4-wire interface has a large TFT color screen for easy and quick setup and menu navigation. The display wil give a quick overview of transmitted and received audio signals and levels. The general purpose in and outputs can be setup to send and receive calls or cues or to activate channels
Article number: GGO-Q4WR
- Easily combinable with any other Green-GO Beltpack or Multi-Channel Station (no separate matrix or interface required)
- Connect any 4-wire device, for example a third party 4-wire intercom matrix.
- Get Audio into and out of the Green-GO system, like Program audio or announcements.
- Connect an audio source from anywhere in the world with a Green-GO bridge device.
- Intercom routing data, system setup & preferences are stored in local memory
- Create your own configuration with the free Green-GO Control software
- PoE (802.3af) or optional external 12V DC Power Supply. Power consumption < 5 Watt
- Dimensions: (L/W/H): 485 x 160 x 45 mm Weight: 2,45 Kg