The BPXSP beltpack was developed for use outdoors, utilizing a backlit LCD display for easier viewing in sunlight, and larger, weather- tight buttons for protection from wet conditions and use with gloves. It’s a lightweight and durable companion Ethernet network based digital intercom system, providing comfortable and direct access
to up to 4 direct channels. The 4 big buttons can be used either all
as talk buttons, or as a combination of talk and call buttons (in the combination 2/2 or 3/1). A simple press of the button will toggle (latch), while a long press will temporarily activate the voice connection (PTT). A simple key combination enables the user to enter the extended Channel mode, where there‘s access to all 32 available channels.
The LCD can display text messages, light and call signs, as well as status messages clearly in any environment. Incoming call signals
are indicated by a red/white flashing display, while alarm signals
can additionally activate an alarm tone if desired. Two multi-purpose encoders on the sides of the unit complete the hardware features, providing multiple functions including volume control. All settings can be made either on the device itself via the integrated display or via the free Green-GO Control Software.
Article Number: GGO-BPXSP
- Bright LCD display for better viewing in all conditions
- Larger, weather- tight buttons for protection from wet conditions and use with gloves
- 2, 3 or 4 Channel Mode
- Easily combinable with any other Green-GO Beltpack or Multi-Channel Station (no separate matrix or interface required)
- Powered through Power over Ethernet (802.3af-2003 standard)
- Intercom routing data, system setup & preferences are stored in local memory
- Create your own configuration with the free Green-GO Control software