Please use Green-GO Update Connection to update the firmware.
To start the Radio Interface in the BOOT mode, hold down the bottom left button while powering the Radio Interface.
Firmware 4a64 Release Note
– Infinite radio key up option. In the Device options, there is an option TX active time / TX infinite. The TX active time will key up the radio as long as the set active time before active audio is needed, The TX infinite will key up the radio as long as a talk is active
Firmware 4a61 Release Notes
-Auto config Update. This function will check for configs with the same name. If a config is found with the same name but a newer time stamp the device will automatically clone this new config. This feature will also solve a bug where a corrupt config (-) will automatically heal from a device with a right config. This function is always active
-Suppress warning message this function will allow the user to suppress warning popups with any button press. This function is always active
-Improved connection to Green-GO control. The communication between Green-GO devices and Green-GO control has improved. This results in A much more stable connection, especially larger Green-GO systems will benefit from this update.
- Infinite radio key up option added
- bugfix relay in false state after power cycle
- UI naming made more clear
- UI fixed unavailable functions
- UI unused functions removed
- Improved connection to Green-GO control
- Warning popups can be suppressed by any button press
- Fix latency connection
- Audio responce improved