You need to start the SwitchGBx 18 in the Boot Menu by holding the rotary encoder down while plugging in the power cord.
Please use Green-GO Update Connection to upload the firmware.
Firmware v1.17 Release Notes
– IGMP implemented. IGMP can be enabled on individual ports to filter unnecessary Multicast traffic to a specific port. this setting can be done in the individual port menu by setting the port mode to IGMP enabled. The default is Normal mode with IGMP disabled.
– Vlan 1 renamed to Default to avoid confusion with Normal port mode
– Display Brightness – Dark/Bright
– Fixed reboot needed after setting Loop
– Fixed long Boot time
– Fixed led color during boot “random”
Firmware v1.15 Release Notes
This function allows the User to Save and Load 10 switch configuration settings. this function is found in the main menu under Load/Save Config. The user can choose from one of the 10 slots and on confirmation, the stored config is loaded. this will cause a short freeze of the UI as the device re-initiates. On the bottom, the user will find the Store Config option. Here the current config can be saved in one of the 10 slots with the current device name as config name.
-Port, Vlan and display settings are stored in the config.
-Ip and Id settings are NOT stored in the config
All V-lans are passed through a trunk port. when 3 switches are daisy chained: Switch A – B – C. and vlan 101 is only active on switch A and C this vlan can now pass through switch B without the need to assign a port on switch B to V-lan 101.
– UI Lock screen out of range
– Fix in Screen showing squares instead of text
– Reboot needed after setting of the loop.
- Added support for switches produced after 02-23
- IGMP implemented.
- Vlan 1 renamed to Default
- Display Brightnes - Dark/Bright
- Fixed reboot needed after setting Loop
- Fixed long Boot time
- Fixed led color during boot “random”
- Load/Save config function added
- Trunk V-lan Update
- Bug-Fix Ui lock screen out of range
- Bug-Fix display showing squares instead of text
- Display Update
- Improved Loop performance