Firmware 4a63 Release Notes
– Quick auto null from home screen. By pressing one of the two left-hand buttons the top right button becomes a hotkey for executing an AutoNull without the hassle of entering the menu.
Firmware 4a61 Release Notes
– Auto config Update. This function will check for configs with the same name. If a config is found with the same name but a newer time stamp the device will automatically clone this new config. This feature will also solve a bug where a corrupt config (-) will automatically heal from a device with a right config. This function is always active
-Suppress warning message this function will allow the user to suppress warning popups with any button press. This function is always active
– Improved connection to Green-GO control. The communication between Green-GO devices and Green-GO control has improved. This results in A much more stable connection, especially larger Green-GO systems will benefit from this update.
- fix: Popups not working properly in 4a67
- fix: Direct talks not working in 4a67
- fix: menu loop in program audio volume
- fix: menu loop in output volume
- fix: line in active when audio below threshold
- bugfix - devices that are powered on for prolonged periods of time could show strange behaviour.
- Quick Auto null from home screen added
- Improved connection to Green-GO control
- Warning popups can be suppressed by any button press
- Fix latency connection