Please use Green-GO Update Connection to update the firmware.
To start the Radio Interface in the BOOT mode, hold down the bottom left button while powering the Radio Interface.
Firmware 4a64 Release Note
-New option toggle in the Device Options menu for activating the PTT function of the connected radio. The toggle gives access to two functions: “TX Active Time” and “TX Infinite”.
Firmware 4a61 Release Notes
-Auto config Update. This function will check for configs with the same name. If a config is found with the same name but a newer time stamp the device will automatically clone this new config. This feature will also solve a bug where a corrupt config (-) will automatically heal from a device with a right config. This function is always active
-Suppress warning message this function will allow the user to suppress warning popups with any button press. This function is always active
-Improved connection to Green-GO control. The communication between Green-GO devices and Green-GO control has improved. This results in A much more stable connection, especially larger Green-GO systems will benefit from this update.
- fix: Popups not working properly in 4a67
- fix: Direct talks not working in 4a67
- fix: menu loop in program audio volume
- fix: menu loop in output volume
- fix: line in active when audio below threshold
- bugfix - devices that are powered on for prolonged periods of time could show strange behaviour.
- Infinite radio key up option added
- bugfix relay in false state after power cycle
- UI naming made more clear
- UI fixed unavailable functions
- UI unused functions removed
- Improved connection to Green-GO control
- Warning popups can be suppressed by any button press
- Fix latency connection
- Audio responce improved