Please use Green-GO Update Connection to update the firmware.
To start the MCD/MCR in the BOOT mode, hold down the rotary encoder while powering the MCD/MCR.
Firmware 4a61 Release Notes
-Auto config Update. This function will check for configs with the same name. If a config is found with the same name but a newer time stamp the device will automatically clone this new config. This feature will also solve a bug where a corrupt config (-) will automatically heal from a device with a right config. This function is always active
-Suppress warning message this function will allow the user to suppress warning popups with any button press. This function is always active
-Improved connection to Green-GO control.The communication between Green-GO devices and Green-GO control has improved. This results in A much more stable connection, especially larger Green-GO systems will benefit from this update.
Firmware 4a4 update list:
– Setup encoder functions for the Left and Right encoder separately (Device->Options). Options are Main volume, Program Audio volume, Sidetone or disabled.
– Added 2 extra listen only channels: Announce and Emergency. The announce channel is listen only and always has a high priority. When audio comes in on this channel, it can dim or mute other audio by setting the Prio Dim in the Options menu. When audio comes in, it will be shown on the display. The Emergency channel is the highest priority channel. It is listen only and if audio comes in on this channel it will mute all other audio. A message is shown on the display. These channels can be found in the Channel Assignment menu after channel 32.
– Listen On Talk option: When enabled, it will enable the listen on a channel when as long as the talk is enabled. (Option menu)
– Answer function Enable/Disabled (Option menu)
– Popup option (Option menu). When popup messages are enabled, then:
* No popup: no popup messages will be shown on the display Popup Cue: only Cue messages will be shown
* Popup Cue + Direct: Cue messages and Direct incoming messages will be shown. This also enables the Announce and Emergency message to be displayed
* Popup All: includes all above messages and when audio is present on extended channels
- Improved connection to Green-GO control
- Warning popups can be suppressed by any button press
- Audio responce improved